New Opportunities & Collaborations
with Technical Services
The NETSL Executive Board is seeking proposals for 60 minute breakout sessions (such as a panel discussion, workshop or skills training) and 7 minute lightning talks in accordance with our 2018 theme, New Opportunities & Collaborations with Technical Services.
Topics might include digital humanities, data management, migrations, automation, collaborating across units, cross training, technology skillsharing, troubleshooting, cataloging/metadata, preservation/digitization, and working with archives.
Speakers will receive complimentary registration to the 2018 NETSL Conference.
You can see titles of past presentations since 2005 at https://netsl.wordpress.com/netslconference.
When submitting your proposal, please have prepared:
- Session Title
- Presenter name(s) and affiliations
- Primary contact email address
- Session format (60 minute Breakout Session or 7 minute Lightning Talk)
- Brief summary (1-2 sentences) to be used in the program agenda
- Description of session (250-500 words), including 2-3 learning objectives or takeaways
- Type(s) of library addressed
- Other notes
The deadline for proposal submission is 5:00 p.m. EST on January 26, 2018. You will be notified about your proposal status in early February, and we will follow up with you about your technology needs at that time.
Submit your proposal here:
Please direct any questions to the NETSL Executive Board at email@example.com