Thanks to everyone who voted!
NETSL’s Elections have closed, and we are pleased to announce our new executive board. The 2017/2018 Executive Board’s term will begin on October 25, 2017.
- President: Abigail S. Baines – Systems & Discovery Librarian, Hampshire College
- Past President: Kari Swanson – Technical Services Librarian, Southern Connecticut State University
- Vice President/President Elect: Kate Zdepski – Resource Sharing Librarian, University of Massachusetts Amherst
- Outreach Officer: Ann Kardos – Metadata Librarian, University of Massachusetts Amherst
- Secretary: Brittney Buckland – Head of Technical Services, Merrimack Public Library
- Treasurer: Yukari Sugiyama – Japanese Technical Services Librarian,
- Archivist: Meghan Banach Bergin – Coordinator, Bibliographic Access and Metadata Unit Information Resources Management Department, University of Massachusetts Amherst
- Local Arrangements Coordinator – Mary Moran, College of the Holy Cross
- Members at Large:
- Anne Meringolo – Technical Services Manager, New England Historic Genealogical Society
- Kristin D’Amato – Serials/Electronic Resources Librarian, Central Connecticut State University
Thanks to everyone who served in 2016/2017, we hope to see you all next spring at the conference!