Congratulations to the new NETSL Executive Board member!
The results are in and here is the NETSL 2016-2017 Executive Board. Welcome new members and welcome back to continuing members. The new board term starts in October. Congratulations to all!
- President – Kari Swanson, Southern Connecticut State University
- Past Presidents – Christine Fernsebner Eslao, Harvard University & Tachtorn (Wheat) Meier, Yale University
- Vice President/President Elect – Cason Snow, University of Maine
- Secretary – Meghan Banach Bergin, University of Massachusetts
- Treasurer – Yukari Sugiyama, Yale University
- Archivist – Elise Daniel, University of New Hampshire
- Outreach Officer – Amy Dittman, Boston College
- Local Arrangements – Mary Moran, College of the Holy Cross
- Members-at-Large – Beata Panagopoulos, Suffolk University
The NETSL Board is currently looking to fill a new executive board position: NETSL Student Member At-Large, whose term would begin at the NELA Annual Conference in late October. For a description of this position, please see our , please see our announcement. Please spread the word to library and information science students that you work with, teach, or mentor. Please direct nominations (including self-nominations) to William Shakalis at firstname.lastname@example.org.